E-mail desde Srilanka!

Queremos compartir un mail que nos llego desde Srilanka con uds!

De:Mohanarajah Sobanarajah
Enviado:05 de octubre a las 9:36
Para: Interact Club Paraná 5 Esquinas

Hi
I am Rtr.IPP.M Sobanarajah from SriLankaBut I am living east in SriLanka name of our village in Batticaloa. I am an immediate past president of Rotaract club in Batticaloa. R.I.district 3220, in this year [07/08] I got a presidential citation from Rotary international president.
And also I got district citation award and Rotaract week recantation award. I like to make good relation ship with u guy and also I am director of International Understanding this year so I have some ideas to some projects if u like only So how is yours?.
This is my personal mobile number if u like send your mobile number xxxxxxxxxxxxx,

Take care, Have a nice day….

Yours Rotaract ServiceRtr.IPP.M.
SobanRotaract club of Batticaloa.
R.I.District 3220
SriLanka.

0 comentarios: